Umatac VIllage News
- The Umatac Mayor's Office will be closed on Wednesday, July 21, 2021 in observation of Liberation Day. Wishing you all a safe and happy Liberation Day Guam.
- Mayor’s Verifications must be requested 24 hours in advance and shall consist of all individuals registered under that address.
- Reservation requests to utilize the Umatac Bay Pavilions and Playground Pavilions are accepted via email or in person and must be made two (2) weeks prior to event date. Reservations are based upon availability and will not be honored via office phone or cell.
- Friday collection of residential tires with or without rims for disposal has resumed. Please place tires curbside and contact the Umatac Mayor’s Office for pick up.
- Beginning August, the Umatac Mayor’s Office will be collecting the following white goods: Refrigerators, Water Heaters, Freezers, Washers, Dryers, Stoves and Microwaves. Call the Mayor’s Office with your information and you will be contacted for scheduled pick up date and time. Please do not place white goods curbside.
- The Umatac Mayor’s Office will not be lending out equipment to residents due to maintenance assessment and repair other than chairs and tables until further notice.
- Residents are reminded to report any suspicious activity to the Guam Police Department.
- For additional information/inquires call 828-8251/2, email email@example.com or visit the Umatac Mayor’s Office Monday through Friday. Facemasks must be worn and temperature check will be taken upon entrance. For updated village information, you can also visit our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/umatacmo.